TMNT: Out of the Shadows trailer

Home Forums Off Topic TMNT: Out of the Shadows trailer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

OK, I’m very conflicted by the trailer. On one hand, it looks better than the first and Bebop & Rocksteady look badass. Plus, it looks like a really batshit fun crazy film more akin to the 80’s cartoon than the first one. On the other, it feels like it’s gonna be really bad and Will Arnet is still ungodly unfunny in this like the first one and Tyler Perry as Baxter? OK, why?

I don’t know, what do you guys think?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

With that “Produced by Michael Bay” title slapped on, I’ve got no hope on these movies whatsoever (Not to mention the battletoads…)

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Nat
    Nat
    Participant

I’m willing to bet that all the best bits in this movie were used for the trailer, and so we may be disappointed when we see the final product. Not that that would stop Mr Bay from making more of these. He’s probably writing the next script as we speak…

- There was a signature here... it's gone now...

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I’m willing to bet that all the best bits in this movie were used for the trailer, and so we may be disappointed when we see the final product. Not that that would stop Mr Bay from making more of these. He’s probably writing the next script as we speak…

Don’t really think so. Considering this might be another 2 and a half hour movie, I think there’s more stuff for us to see than what we got… Unless the marketing go “Terminator Genisys” on us all over again.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.