UK is LEAVING the UK! It's British Independence day!

Home Forums Off Topic UK is LEAVING the UK! It's British Independence day!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Vote leave won the EU referendum. The vote remain people are 100% salt right now. My twitter feed is full of people celebrating & collecting the tears of their opponents. I hope the UK uses it’s new independence from the UK wisely & that they shove it down the throats of all the people who bought into the remain propaganda.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I think you made a mistake with the title lol

But yeah, the leave vote prevails although I wonder how long the “United Kingdom” will survive as we know it since Scotland and N. Ireland voted to stay.

Maybe the Scots will get their independence after all…sort of.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Gosh darn it X-X I hate how both the EU & UK have a U in it. I swear that was written correctly yesterday >.<

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.