Or as I like to call it: Racial Tension Riots: The Video Game
I have several jokes.
1) When can we expect a white person/caucasian character dlc that turns the “looting” prompts into “scavenging” ones?
2) Don’t rob the weave store!
3) Instigate a race riot for more points!
4) Power-ups cause you to pull your hoody down!
5) Are you going to control Kanye West at a news conference at any point?
6) Does the Canadian version feature hockey win/loss riots?
7) I imagine that police cruisers will be tipped over and lit on fire.
8) My clan will be WarBoiz and our tag will be: FOR IMMORTAN JOE!
9) My moral high-ground looks better amidst the ruins of small businesses I’ve destroyed.
10) Somebody made a “liberalism” game!
11) Hey! A sequel to State of Emergency!
12) Okay, I get it, The Purge is a good movie.
13) I guess Darryl died last season.
14) This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when the developers of this game have a fetish with Suicide Squad, Sunset Overdrive, Bullet Run, Dirty Bomb, and Watch Dogs
Cheshire Cat Studios is the home of what we hope is a mix of artistic integrity and dry humor. We share a passion for movies, games and other mediums but are looking to spread our reach into more original content in the future: investigative videos, satirical comedies, and animated podcasts. We like to think that we approach topics with a down to earth, analytical viewpoint and don’t play favorites.