Video editing software recommedations?

Home Forums Off Topic Video editing software recommedations?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 0megablaster 0megablaster 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

What video editing software would you guys recommend?

I plan to make trailers for some of my projects in the future and maybe do some vloging once I get my website set up. I need something that works well with art/animation (?) along with just standard video/audio recordings. For now, I’m looking for something inexpensive/license-free but I’ll take any recommendations.

Thanks.

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Max and I were versed in Sony Vegas, which is pretty decent. However, we’ve since upgraded ot Adobe Premiere. Apparently there’s some free software that compares to Premiere:

http://lifehacker.com/5976725/build-your-own-adobe-creative-suite-with-free-and-cheap-software

0megablaster
    0megablaster
    Participant

I recently got into Sony Vegas myself but I still have alot to learn. It’s definitely a good step to take before going into Adobe Premiere. i didn’t necessarily “Buy” it (thanks to torrents) But it’s definitely good to have early on before you try out the more complex editing software.

We live to play and let's players play to live. Life isn't easy but it sure is fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.