Waifu Humble Bundle

Home Forums Off Topic Waifu Humble Bundle

This topic contains 31 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Arcangel Arcangel 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

WAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Waifu Humble Bundle

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

I- I just can’t believe… HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Hahahahahaaa haha ha haa….

Ha.

*gets credit card*

*cries uncontrollably*

Return Joker Robin Crying

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Dat pigeon pillow…I’ve seen everything

*chugs down a bottle of booze*

You may now call me KahluaDrake

*stimbles around like a sloppy drunk*

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Pfttftftftft aahahaha ohmygod what seriously aaaaaaaaa…Dat pigeon pillow tho. Fucking masterpiece, beautiful, amazing :V

Lol but cheer up Laughingman, have some Silent Hill valentines 😀

(Artist is= http://thecopperkidd.tumblr.com )

Edit: Aw damn it, the upload order got messed up

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

No, I don’t think you guys understand. Hatoful Boyfriend is the best game of all time. ALL time. DON’T MAKE FUN OF MY WAIFU. D8<

It’s actually one of the funnier games I’ve played, and it’s worth the $8, I promise. XD Knock yourself out, LM!

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

No, I don’t think you guys understand. Hatoful Boyfriend is the best game of all time. ALL time. DON’T MAKE FUN OF MY WAIFU. D8<

It’s actually one of the funnier games I’ve played, and it’s worth the $8, I promise. XD Knock yourself out, LM!

I’m actually tempted to buy it because I love birds and me playing that game is a joke in of itself 😛

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

It doesn’t matter what route you take. You’ll end up wondering why you’re trying to woo pigeons as a human character, but you’ll go with it anyways because it’s not the weirdest game out there. The game description on Steam is worth checking out too, if just for laughs.

Also, I’m using this thread to post Valentines and no one can stop me. *spams images forever*

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Hateful Boyfriend is beautiful! My favorite route is psycho Shuu 🙂

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

Glad I’m not the only one who went with the crazy doctor route! Even if he’s a partridge and not a pigeon, he’ll always be my bird husbando. XD

PandaWarlock
    PandaWarlock
    Participant

Your waifu is your laifu.

Seriously though. While the idea itself is somewhere between gut-rupturing hilarious and crawl-under-the-bed-to-cry cringeworthy, the whole waifu thing is a symptom of a much more serious problem of youths being so detached from real life, they search for ACTUAL LOVE in the fictional worlds. Those anime girls being somewhat ideal type for them. It’s sad. And unhealthy.

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

@pandawarlock: I think a majority of people who use the term “waifu” or “husbando” use it as a joke. Yes, there are those who say it as a term of serious endearment – whether it be towards someone real or fictional – but they’re few and far between, and tend to only congregate in groups online. And while there are those few who feel as though they’re truly “in love” with characters, a lot of people might find that they’re simply attracted to certain positive qualities that a character might have, and look for that in a real potential partner.

…People who marry their pillows/cars/inflatable animals, on the other hand, I have no logical explanation for. >>;

PandaWarlock
    PandaWarlock
    Participant

I think a majority of people who use the term “waifu” or “husbando” use it as a joke.

We can certainly hope so.
    But the fact that more and more young males escape to digital world in search for things like that is still depressing. Though it’s much more severe in Japan, where kids sometimes shut off completely to the outside world.
    As long as the image of the perfect anime girl doesn’t stop them from looking for a partner in real life… And doesn’t make them reject all for not being close to that “ideal” 2D girl.

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

But the fact that more and more young males escape to digital world in search for things like that is still depressing. Though it’s much more severe in Japan, where kids sometimes shut off completely to the outside world.

That is a more prevalent issue in regards to extreme gaming addicts; it’s not just because they’re attracted to some pixels that are a model of a female/male character, but because they’re legitimately hooked on the gaming medium as a whole. Yes, it’s more common to see severe cases of gaming addiction like that in Japan, South Korea, and other countries, but it’s also in the western countries as well. And it’s not just men or boys; girls or women have also been known to become hermits and live just within their rooms or homes doing nothing but escape through video games because it’s an addiction for them. Just as some people might take working out or their careers to an unhealthy extreme, those people have conditioned themselves to where they can’t go without. Don’t blame the types of games for being made just because some people spend so much time on it.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Just as some people might take working out or their careers to an unhealthy extreme, those people have conditioned themselves to where they can’t go without.

O-oh….uh oh………
    Shit they’re on to me.

Now it’s time for me to cry uncontrollably :V

#AccidentallyAHermitWhoops

Attachments:
    Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Here look at there horribly awesome Metalocalypse valentines while I decide if I actually want that dumb pigeon game or not XD

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.