Welcome Patreon-ers!

Home Forums We’re Not Dead Yet! Welcome Patreon-ers!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by LaughingMan LaughingMan 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Hey Patreon followers! Thanks for your support and welcome to the new CCS Forums. Right now we’re sort of in BETA, and we’re building a new online community slowly versus just opening the floodgates, having 100 things go wrong and setting the next CCS content back by weeks.

*end cynicism*

Anyways, feel free to look around, post some content, ask questions, and let us know if something seems amiss.

K_Bolte
    K_Bolte

Things look good so far! Might post something around here myself later tonight, we’ll see~

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Things look good so far (besides log in issues).

rubenbanuelos
    Participant

Yay! Forums

Viredae
    Viredae
    Participant

*pokes head in*

Hi guys.

Still renovating here?

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

@Jakob & Login issues: I’ve just now noticed a slew of them. However, I believe they’ve been corrected. It’s now much easier to login through the top “Log In” navigation item. But thanks for bringing it to our attention.

@viredae: It’s a work in progress. I’m only a few hours into it so it’s pretty rough at this point. However, we’ll be expanding with new topics, new features, and other new stuff over time.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

The fix you did for the log-in seems to be working! 😀

But sometimes when I browse the forums the screen won’t load and it gives me this message:
    “Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 133169152) (tried to allocate 524288 bytes) in /htdocs/www/wp-content/plugins/db-cache-reloaded-fix/db-module.php on line 464”

I have no idea what that means, or if it’s an issue on my end or not but thought I’d let you know just in case

Jakob Morris
    Jakob Morris
    Participant

Ive had the same issue as katie happen to me as well

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Looks like the Database Cache plugin is having issues. I’ll take a look shortly.

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Hey it’s saying there’s an error on a different line now, thought I’d give you a heads up just in case:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 132644864) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /htdocs/www/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1978

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I’ve been seeing that error recently as well. Usually a quick refresh will clear it up, but it’s a bit too frequent to be overlooked. Looks like I have my weekend planned out for me :S

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Alright, I think I have the latest error fixed. I’m already having a smoother CCS experience. What about you?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.