What are your favorite South Park episodes

Home Forums Off Topic What are your favorite South Park episodes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mr.K Mr.K 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

A while back, I wrote a blog regarding My Top 10 Favorite South Park Episodes cause I love the damn show so much and just wanted to share a few favorites to balance out my blog posts from reviews and potential rants.

So, with the CCS being obvious fans of the show, I want to know what are your absolute favorites that stuck with you for a long time?

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

V-Tundra
    V-Tundra
    Participant

God damn, South Park is probably my favorite cartoon of all time. I haven’t really watched the new seasons lately (I do plan on watching them eventually), but it’s the classics that get stuck to me, if I had to make a top 10 list.

10.-The Loosing Edge
    9.-Cancelled
    8.-Chinpokomon
    7.-The Red Badge Of Gayness
    6.-Goobacks
    5.-The Mexican Staring Frog Of Southern Sri Lanka
    4.-Hooked On Monkey Fonics
    3.-Christian Rock Hard
    2.-Scott Tenorman Must Die
    1.-Good Times With Weapons

BTW, have any of you played Stick of Truth? I personally think it was a pretty damn good game (except for the missable collectibles…)

Attachments:

"The universe is one big joke, and the joke is on us"

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I haven’t played the game but my 360 died thanks to the red ring of death.

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

I rewatched “Starvin Marvin in Space” a few nights ago and I have to admit, the oldies are still pretty awesome 🙂 A lot of jabbing humor I should rediscover.

“Prehistoric Ice Man” is one of my long-time favorites, but making a Top 10 would be tough.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

I rewatched “Starvin Marvin in Space” a few nights ago and I have to admit, the oldies are still pretty awesome 🙂 A lot of jabbing humor I should rediscover.

“Prehistoric Ice Man” is one of my long-time favorites, but making a Top 10 would be tough.

I always love the episode where the boys are trying to find a way on how to get an erection by crucifying Cartman on top of a hill.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

making a Top 10 would be tough.

It is but I managed to do it just fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.