What have you done in the new year?

Home Forums Off Topic What have you done in the new year?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by MachinizerXS MachinizerXS 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

adamlevine
    Participant

What have you done in the new year?

Our family was thinking of a party, a surprise party for my mother and our participation is the father of three.
    I’m good with three blows, he loves music and we though inferior to him a lot but also inherited a little from him.
    So is our father of three has set a track but we mixed it on remix to it become more lively in the first days of the new year.
    The purpose we would like to thank my mom, thank you for the beautiful single women in my family have struggled because of three father I.
    And the music, the party is for parents, which is truly great music night our family:))

LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Keymaster

Well, it’s only day 2 of 2018 so:

I went to bed once, woke up twice, ate a ton of kale veggie shakes, watched some YouTube, continued editing a new podcast (HINT!), and played a bit of Vanquish.

shenyongo
    Participant

Well I have recently gotten the entire original Mass Effect trilogy on my laptop – let me rephrase that: I got a bundle of both ME1 and 2 on steam (which was on sale for $8.74), and had to purchase ME3 separately on EA’s service Origins (which I personally think is bullshit but not surprising considering that it’s EA – though it’s on sale for only $4.99 til January 5th).

I have just recently registered for classes for my coming semester (luckily there were still available courses that go towards my Major and Minor – but I will never allow myself to procrastinate on registering for classes for that long ever again).

Practicing some web design coding in preparation for a possible summer internship at the company my Dad works at.

On New Year’s Eve I have tried champagne for the first time in my life (I will turn 21 in March).

My mom got the flu right before the year started though……….

Other than that last part, this new year has been fine for me so far.

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

Well, it’s only day 2 of 2018 so:

I went to bed once, woke up twice, ate a ton of kale veggie shakes, watched some YouTube, continued editing a new podcast (HINT!), and played a bit of Vanquish.

Sweet!

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

As for myself, I’m doing fine this year since I now have a Switch while playing Skyrim (the port is so really good minus a few audio glitches) and taking pictures of the game at the same time. Plus I’m doing a new cosplay for PRCC 2018 and still working with my parents which is fine by me.

Meanwhile, the year got ruined thanks to Logan Paul and his antics.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    Participant

Meanwhile, the year got ruined thanks to Logan Paul and his antics.

Just wait till you see how the fear-mongering SJWs are trying to use the Logan Paul debacle in order to pin the blame on their critics and further push their own agenda.

Cyberops
    Participant

Hey
    Nice topic, We enjoyed a lot.
    Best regards
    Cyberops

MachinizerXS
    MachinizerXS
    Participant

I’ve been doing a lot more writing recently I guess. Besides that I can’t say I’ve been doing all that much for the new year as of yet. Just feels like any other year.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.