Which superhero do you like to see get a game?

Home Forums Off Topic Which superhero do you like to see get a game?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Gizmo Gizmo 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

What the title says.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I can just imagine the insanity…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Starship Titanic
    Starship Titanic
    Participant

I’m so fucking desperate that I’d just settle for Machine man being an unlockable character at this point. Come on Marvel, he’s been part of the avengers for a while now! And besides, the fact that he’s a bit like inspector gadget(ie a swiss army knife robot) could lead to some in-game potential. Like, you can use the character for different puzzles and stuff.

"Lick my blinky diodes, I'm the hero today"
    - Aaron Stack/Machine Man

VelcroRaptor
    VelcroRaptor
    Participant

A game based off of DC’s Birds of Prey would be absolutely wonderful! Play as Lady Blackhawk, ace pilot, weapons master and former member of the World War II Blackhawks, or as Oracle aka Batgirl, mastermind behind the team and hacker extraordinaire. Even some of the smaller recurring characters from the comics such as Hawk or Blue Beetle would be great to interact with on missions or fights.

Also, a historical game featuring the Blackhawks would be really cool. Sure, neither group would actually get a game or even a feature because they’re smaller and not as well known as anyone in the Justice League, but the possibilities for the games make me excited.

“We're actors — we're the opposite of people!”
    ― Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead"

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

I feel really bad for saying this, but I would kill for Nightcrawler to get a game, heck I would be satisfied with just a movie.

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.