Who is your waifu/hubando?

Home Forums Off Topic Who is your waifu/hubando?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Shinra Kuroki Shinra Kuroki 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

So I noticed a lot of people liked the favorite YouTube thread, so here’s another one ^-^

Who is you waifu/husbando and why? Here are my top 3. Please try not to judge me too harshly. Lol ^-^

For those not weeb enough: Waifu/husbando is the Japanese equivalent of wife/husband, but are used colloquially for fictional characters who a fan finds qualities that are attractive in a romantic sense. Some people have a weird obsession with them, but most people just have a playful demeanor about them.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/135592/3143289-2660098149-62875.jpg

Dante is probably the first thing I think of when I hear the word “husbando”. He’s one of the few male video game characters who looks sexy and acts sexy. Sure Christ Redfield, Kratos, and Ryu are jacked, but they don’t act in a way that is alluring. Dante self-confidence and snark is what makes him attractive, on top of the musculature. Video games really need more characters like classic Dante when it is applicable. I shouldn’t need to look up fan fiction to find a male character act suave and it not be treated as a joke. It seems that male sexuality is shamed or made into a joke now a days. And feminists wonder why male characters are not objectified like (or to the same degree) as women. I will probably write more about this in a later thread.

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/190cp6e51e0pgpng.png

Sadao Maou from Devil is a Part Timer is not just hilarious, he is also hard working (as the Japanese title states). I like people with a good work ethic. Insanely powerful magic is just a bonus at that point. He’s ambitious, responsible, and can recover from great set back. Sure he went from being a devil overlord to working at a knock off McDonalds, but with drive and determination; anything is possible. Just remember, someone who is always trying to improve their lot in life can be very sexy.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080227222823/castlevania/images/thumb/3/31/Caos-soma-cruz2.jpg/500px-Caos-soma-cruz2.jpg

Soma Cruz form Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow has an awesome jacket. He’s not as well fleshed out as two and he’s pretty generic as a main character, but he kicks evil butt like no ones business. Sure he has a female love interest, which kind of bummer for me; but his design is pretty well done. I don’t like every main character to be steroid levels muscular and Soma continues the Castlevania tradition of having their main character be some what effeminate looking. His redesign for the squeal makes me want to gouge my eyes out though.

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Shinra Kuroki
    Shinra Kuroki
    Participant

Dante

Maou

Soma

"Now, I’ve forgiven the world and myself, too. I teach myself to smile again. One day I’ll get there, I know I will. Even if it takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives." -Susan Ashworth from The Cat Lady

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.