WTF Gaming Moments

Home Forums Off Topic WTF Gaming Moments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by KahunaDrake KahunaDrake 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

I here by dedicate this topic to the times when you are just on your merry way playing a game when something WTF happens.

Weither they be glitches, awkwardly spoken dialogue, something that catches you off-guard, paradoxes, or disturbing moments…Share away!

Videos or written descriptions are welcome 🙂

I’ll start first with Haunting Ground. I have a soft spot for this game, mostly due to the fact I had a white shepherd like Hewie when I first bought the game at the time. Anyways, when you get killed by any of the antagonists, they sound like they are doing…things…to your dead body in the Game Over screen. What kind of things? I wish not to know but when I first heard them I was kind of squicked out…

What the hell are you doing to me, you psycho bitch?!

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Gizmo
    Gizmo
    Participant

If anyone else has played the Deadpool game, they know there are several, undesirable moments that simply just leave you to stare at your screen with a blank or disgruntled face. This is the moment for me.

If the gameplay looks slow and annoying, there’s a reason. In this particular moment in the game, Deadpool’s head gets twisted backwards. Which in turn means the controls are backwards. Why? I couldn’t tell you even if I knew. It was one of the many moments in the game I uttered a “What the actual fuck?” before playing through it.

"Would you rather die a hero, or live long enough to see your self become the villian?"

Katie_B
    Katie_B
    Participant

Ohhhman hahahaha here’s a moment from my Silent Hill 1 Let’s Play….I played it using an emulator on a mac, and let me tell you………macs do NOT like emulators ._.
    A ton of fucked up shit like this happened, this was just one of my favorite WTF moments XD I literally become the snow. Like….actually. For real.

KahunaDrake
    KahunaDrake
    Participant

Henry Mason = snow lol

It would have been hilarious if you could actually shoot bullets and stab monsters as a snow flurry cloud.

This is a little clip from the last part of Illbleed where you have to fight a demonic version of Sonic the Hedgehog. He bleeds golden rings and you have to shoot them to drain his health.

Only on the Dreamcast…

Rabid ecstasy, 1997

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.