Zack Snyder steps down from JL to cope with family tragedy

Home Forums Off Topic Zack Snyder steps down from JL to cope with family tragedy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by shenyongo shenyongo 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mr.K
    Mr.K
    Participant

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/zack-snyder-steps-down-justice-league-deal-family-tragedy-1006455?facebook_20170522

The name of the thread is pretty self explanatory but because people love to rag how much of a “hack monster” he is and “how JL is saved with Whedon taking over the film” even when something tragic has happened to his own daughter, it really irks me how much theses self-entitled pricks are so preoccupied over a bunch of comic book movies and rag on his ass while a father has to step down to provide support for his family. Sorry, I’m just on the edge by the way the people are reacting to the news. I can’t stand that shit.

"The world is merciless and it's also very beautiful."

shenyongo
    shenyongo
    Participant

I just learned about this today from Mundanematt.
    While I’m not exactly the biggest Zack Snyder fan, I feel sorry for him. Suicide is no laughing matter and it must be really devastating for him to lose his own daughter. I hope he will be able to recover and help his family.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.